EHANG's Industry-Leading One Year No-Hassle Warranty
EHANG Lets You Fly with Confidence
Thank you for purchasing one of our great EHANG products.
In order to assist you in getting the best performance and value out of your Product, please take a moment to read over the following:
USAGE, WARRANTY & SUPPORT
In this document:
"You" & "Your" refers to you as the original purchaser of the Product solely for consumer (non-business) use.
"we", "us" & "our" refers to:
(EHANG) of Building No.3 of Yixiang Science Park,No.72, Nanxiang 2nd Road, Luogang Street, Huangpu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China ,510700; and/or EHFLY TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Hong Kong, with its head office located at: FLAT/RM C 21-F CENTRAL 88,88 DES VOEUX ROAD CENTRAL, HONG KONG as the Manufacturer; and/or
- RIISE Pty Ltd ABN 33 609 006 519 of 681 Barrenjoey Road Avalon Beach NSW 2107 as the Distributor.
"Australian Consumer Law" means any law or regulation having effect in Australia that sets out consumer rights relevant to You, for example as set out at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers
"Product" means EHANG GHOSTDRONE 2.0VR purchased in Australia.
"Reasonable Damage" means damage to the Product, reasonably assessed and determined solely by us upon an inspection of the Product returned by You and review of the internal flight log, suffered during Responsible Use by You.
"Responsible Use" means use in accordance with the guidelines set out below in the section titled "RESPONSIBLE USE".
"Warranty Period" means 1 year from the original date of purchase of the Product by You.
- use the Product safely and responsibly at all times, so as to avoid any damage or harm being caused to any person, animal or property.
- ensure that You always ensure the Product is operated in compliance with the:
- Quick Start Manual;
- Operating Manual; and
- Smart Flight Battery Safety Instructions.
- comply with any and all registration or licensing requirements, including those required by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority, and any other federal, state, local or other agency/authority.
- check for, and comply with, all applicable laws, rules and regulations before operating the Product. And, as always, please use common sense.
- comply with any applicable data protection and privacy laws, applicable registration and licensing requirements, and refrain from operating the Product in any way that could interfere with any other person's privacy or safety.
- note that You will be fully liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of any unauthorized or unlawful use of the Product and we shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from the use of the Product, nor shall we be responsible for any damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the Product.
EHANG PLAY APP ("the App")
The Product is controlled via Your smartphone or tablet using the App. To ensure an optimal user experience please keep Your copy of the App updated. Any use of the App and related software is subject to the EHANG App End User License Agreement.
This warranty does not replace or reduce Your consumer rights under Australian Consumer Law.
We warrant to You, that at the time of Your purchase the Product is free from material defect in materials and workmanship. Should the Product fail, during Responsible Use at any time within the Warranty Period, due to defective materials or workmanship such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced at our option without charge to You for any parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). This warranty extends only to You upon You providing to us acceptable proof of Your purchase of the Product in Australia and is not transferrable to any future owner of the Product.
Warranty Exclusions (any of these will void Your warranty)
- Any use other than Responsible Use;
- Product subjected to or damaged by any:
- abnormal use or conditions (eg. non-flying incident (including without limitation, collision, accident or fire);
- improper maintenance, assembly or repair;
- exposure to moisture, wind or extreme environmental conditions;
- improper installation of components and parts, regardless of whether such components or parts are supplied by us or any other person;
- use with any accessory, software or other product not expressly authorized by us;
- external causes such as dirt, sand, battery leakage, blown fuse, or improper usage of any electrical source.
- Any accident damage arising from Responsible Use where the Product has been repaired under this warranty by us on 3 previous separate occasions.
If You register Your Product at https://www.ehangdrones.com.au/pages/register-your-warranty in the first 30 days of the Warranty Period we warrant (subject to the Warranty Exclusions above) to repair or replace (at our sole discretion) Your Product up to a maximum of 3 times within the Warranty Period for any Reasonable Damage.
If, upon receipt and assessment of the Product under a No-Hassle Warranty claim, it is our decision that the damage to the Product is not considered Reasonable Damage, we will contact You to advise a repair costs estimate.
Limitation of Liability:
To the full extent permitted at law we assume no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of the Product. We make no other warranties for the Product, and make no warranties whatsoever for any service, software, maintenance or support for any non-EHANG branded products.
Software is subject to the separate software end user agreement accompanying or made available to You in connection with the software. You agree that You will be bound by any and all such software license agreements, and that Your usage of the product indicates Your acceptance of those agreements. Title to software remains with the applicable licensor(s). In no event will we be liable to You for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software.
THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT PROVIDED ABOVE AND, IN NO EVENT, SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
If Your Product has a problem, please first contact our Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can help you diagnose and fix problems to get you back in the air. If they cannot help You may be entitled to repair or replacement, at our option, under the warranty.
To return a Product under warranty, please use the following process:
Step 1: Obtain a Return Authorization Code
Request a return authorization code by contacting our Service Team at email@example.com
- the Product model;
- copy of Product purchase receipt;
- detailed description of the issue(s) in the request.
We will respond with a Return Authorization Code.
Step 2: Freight the Product to Us
Return the Product (together with all other original components/contents) to:
- Infoactiv (Aust) Pty Ltd, Attn: EHang Warranty Department, Level 2, 1180 Toorak Road, Camberwell, VIC 3124 Australia.
- Returns must include the Return Authorization Code provided by us on the shipping label.
- You are required to cover the costs of the freight both to us and from us back to You (such costs will be re-imbursed in full to You for claims due to material defects in materials or workmanship only and to a maximum of $50 in total during the Warranty Period under No-Hassle Warranty).
- We highly recommend that You package the Product and components in the original packaging if available or otherwise to a similar standard to avoid transport damage.
- We also strongly recommend You use a registered freight service with tracking information.
Step 3: Warranty Return Processing
Upon return to us we will assess Your Product and if it qualifies for No-Hassle Warranty or warranty repair or replacement, we will, at our expense and at our sole discretion, either repair or replace the Product and ship it back to You at Your verified address.
If Your Product does not qualify for free repair or replacement, we will notify You. You may authorize us to repair and return the Product at Your expense, including a $25 inspection fee. Please note that we will not Perform any work or ship Your Product back to You until all repair and/or shipping fees are paid to us.
You may contact us on the contact details found at our website: